Resident Assistants – Full and Part Time
IT’S TIME TO SPRING INTO YOUR NEXT JOB!
Ebenezer is entering our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us!
We currently have opportunities for Resident Assistants (Home Health Aides) at various Assisted Living communities throughout the Twin Cities!
providing excellent resident care
documentation and assisting with daily activities of living.
Qualifications include organizational skills, superb people skills, and attention to detail. No experience necessary as we will train caring individuals dedicated to serving seniors; however preference given to those with previous Home Health Aide, Nursing Assistant, PCA, CNA, NAR experience.
Communities with Current Openings:
Trails of Orono (Orono)
Bel Rae Senior Living (Mounds View)
Cherrywood Pointe (Savage, Forest Lake, Roseville)
Nine Mile Creek Senior Living (Bloomington)
York Gardens (Edina)
Towerlight Senior Living (St. Louis Park)
Red Rock Senior Living (Woodbury)
Meadows on Fairview (Wyoming)
Coventry Senior Living (Mahtomedi)
Arbor Lane Memory Care (Burnsville)
Arbors at Ridges Assisted Living (Burnsville)
Aurora on France (Edina)
White Bear Heights (White Bear)
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (even for part time employees)!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
If you possess these qualifications and share in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation we’d love to speak with you!