Server/Culinary Assistant – On Call/Casual
IT’S TIME TO SPRING INTO YOUR NEXT JOB!
Ebenezer is entering our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us!
Do you want to join an amazing team where you feel appreciated that offers great pay and benefits? We are looking for a skilled Culinary Assistant/Server to join our team of outstanding staff!
Meadows on Fairview is looking for a Culinary Assistant/Server to join their team! This beautiful community located in Wyoming, MN offers Assisted Living, Memory Care and TCU. You will have the opportunity to be part of the team that is creating an extraordinary senior living experience for those that call Meadows on Fairview home.
This opportunity is an on call/casual position.
- Ensuring that meals are served and presented in accordance with applicable regulations and customer expectations
- Working with the Culinary Team to provide best customer dining experience
- Shiftwork: i.e. dishes, cleaning dining room
Qualifications: Applicant requirements include good customer service skills, teamwork, and a positive attitude.
- Amazing Benefits (even for part time employees)!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
If you possess these qualifications and share in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation we’d love to speak with you!