RN – Part Time Nights
IT’S TIME TO SPRING INTO YOUR NEXT JOB!
Ebenezer is entering our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us!
Aurora on France – The Gateway to Edina!
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Registered Nurse to join our new 63-bed TCU at Aurora on France. Currently we have a Part Time (.6) opening on the night shift which will include every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Night Shift: 10pm-6:30am
The 63-bed TCU is a high energy and fast paced environment that literally changes every day. We are looking for compassionate, highly skilled nurses who will provide exceptional quality care to patients recovering from medical/surgical conditions.
- Managing the TCU patient’s care from pre-admission to discharge and ensuring a smooth transition to and from Aurora.Provides supervision of direct care staff
- Patient assessment, development of care plans, and computerized documentation in Point-click Care
- Coordinates the multidisciplinary care of patients and uses the knowledge to participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team. Contributes information specific to the patient’s response to provide education, medication therapy, pain control, monitoring skin condition, bowel/bladder training, and discharge planning.
- Provides education for the medical/ surgical conditions of each patient, as well as safe and effective use of medical equipment, proper body mechanics, mobility, transfer, ADL s, and home safety.
Applicant requirements: current MN RN license in good standing. Must have one year nursing experience and our preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in a TCU/Med Surge/Acute Care setting.
- Amazing Benefits (even for part time employees)!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
If you possess these qualifications and share in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation we’d love to speak with you!